Facebook

Facebook
Follow NoseyRose on Facebook!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Follow Me on This Crooked Path

Isaiah 42:16
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not: I will lead them in paths they have not known:  I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.  These things will I do to them, and not forsake them.
When we’re in the middle of a trial, a hard time…the way is crooked before us.  We walk a path that leads here and there, it’s dark and we’re unsure of where we’re heading.  We can’t see beyond the next turn…and we all want to see beyond the next turn, don’t we?
“Lord, its dark here…where are you taking me?  I can’t see what’s next…I don’t like this. “
But God……
He makes us a promise.  He says:  I’m going to lead you, blind and fumbling, by an unfamiliar path.  I’m going to turn the dark into light, so you can see My plan and My purpose.  I’m going to make that crooked path straight and I’ll never leave you.  I will walk this out with you- just trust Me.  Follow me with the innocent expectation of a child on a new adventure…just follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment